Resources for Surrounded by Awesome Women
In Alphabetical Order
- Awesome Women Incubator Model
- Business Model Canvas https://www.strategyzer.com/canvas/business-model-canvas
- Healthy Relationships – Kos, Blaze. “Healthy Relationships Are What Matters Most in Life.” Agile Lean Life (blog).
- Networking and Selling at each Tier of the Model
- Power Networks -“Who is in your network, which positions they hold, and who they know matters” . Jeffrey Pfeffer, Power Why People Some Have It- and Others Don’t (New York City: Harper Business, 2010), 119.
- Relationship Circles – Kos, Blaze. “Relationship Circles – the Most Important Diagram of Your Life.” AgileLeanLife (blog).
- Wheel of Life – Cafasso, Elene. “A Balanced Life: What Is It?” Enerpace, Inc. (blog), December 2, 2020.
Companies that are leading the way offering training on ethical women’s mentoring and marketing themselves as fair places for women to work:
Resources for Women’s Equality:
- Times Up
Freyd, PhD., Jennifer J. “Research.”
- Jones, Kenneth and Tema Okun. “Ladder of Empowerment.” In Dismantling Racism 2016 Workbook. Durham: dR works, 2016.
- Weiss, Suzannah. “15 Microaggressions Women Face on a Daily Basis.” Bustle, October 25, 2015.
- The Crown Act
- ERA Coalition
- Women’s Fund of Greater Milwaukee
Book Club Resources
- Book Club Questions